Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Windows Repair Toolbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
I might do a review on this soon.
(02-14-2017, 05:25 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]I might do a review on this soon.

Thank you Brian. If you need any info, just let me know!
Hey Alex,

I am going to take a bigger interest in your software! I am going to use it in a virtual machine and use it to remove malware/virus/trojans/etc. I will use different features for different situations.

I may also do a couple of videos of your software in my new YouTube channel.

I will let you know the results!

Thanks

RECdevicehelper
(02-18-2017, 01:25 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Alex,

I am going to take a bigger interest in your software! I am going to use it in a virtual machine and use it to remove malware/virus/trojans/etc. I will use different features for different situations.

Thanks

RECdevicehelper

Thank you RECdevicehelper Smile

If you need any info just let me know.
(02-18-2017, 01:37 PM)AlexCa Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2017, 01:25 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Alex,

Thanks

RECdevicehelper

Thank you RECdevicehelper Smile

If you need any info just let me know.
Will do, Cheers!
(02-14-2017, 04:39 PM)AlexCa Wrote: [ -> ]@RECdevicehelper
Thank you!

@Tim
Yes, i also think that Hitman is a great tool. The reason i replaced it with Zemana (that i also think its a great tool), is that the removal of malware in Hitman is not free, whereas Zemana offers free detection and removal. To remove malware for free with Hitman, the user needs to register an email in order to activate a 30 day trial (so if the computer gets re-infected after that trial period, a paid license will be required).

Tim, if possible can i ask you to please check if the link labels in the "Custom" tab look aligned in your 2560 X 1440 monitor? In the tutorial video you made awhile ago, they look unaligned, so i tried to fix that problem in this version, but i have no way to test it. Thank you!

Alex, I can see your point about having to register hitman. I know that would not jive well with unattended mode.

The misaligned link labels look perfect now in 2560 X 1440

[Image: 2017-02-19_10-42-55.jpg]
(02-19-2017, 03:48 PM)Timster Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-14-2017, 04:39 PM)AlexCa Wrote: [ -> ]@RECdevicehelper
Thank you!

@Tim
Yes, i also think that Hitman is a great tool. The reason i replaced it with Zemana (that i also think its a great tool), is that the removal of malware in Hitman is not free, whereas Zemana offers free detection and removal. To remove malware for free with Hitman, the user needs to register an email in order to activate a 30 day trial (so if the computer gets re-infected after that trial period, a paid license will be required).

Tim, if possible can i ask you to please check if the link labels in the "Custom" tab look aligned in your 2560 X 1440 monitor? In the tutorial video you made awhile ago, they look unaligned, so i tried to fix that problem in this version, but i have no way to test it. Thank you!

Alex, I can see your point about having to register hitman. I know that would not jive well with unattended mode.

The misaligned link labels look perfect now in 2560 X 1440

[Image: 2017-02-19_10-42-55.jpg]

Great! Thanks a lot for testing it for me.
Hi all,

I've just updated Windows Repair Toolbox to version 1.8.0.1:

-  Fixed an error (“For security reasons DTD is prohibited…”) that would occur at WRT startup under special circumstances (e.g., when WRT starts the computer is connected to an open wifi that requires authentication in a webpage before allowing access to the internet, and that authentication has still not been made).

-  Removed some outdated instructions from the “Custom Tools” tab (the new portable version no longer requires you to import your custom.xml file at each time you want to use it)

-  Updated the link to WRT homepage in the “About” tab;

-  Some other minor improvements.

Thank you!
Nice!!! Thanks for the update
Really liking this tool!

Because it can be locked with a password, I have been testing WRT by installing it on all my remote support customer PC's. Works like a charm...

Thanks AlexCa and keep up the good work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38