Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Windows Repair Toolbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Hi all, the website is now back online. There's a new version of the program (version 1.5.0.4 - updated internal links in order to reflect the changes in the location of the program files ) with updated definitions available. Thanks.
great job AlexCa thanks for the update
Good work Alex!
As of 10-04-2016 the ccleaner button link is broken.
(10-04-2016, 02:15 PM)Timster Wrote: [ -> ]As of 10-04-2016 the ccleaner button link is broken.

It's fixed. Thanks a lot for reporting!
Hi all,

I've just released version 1.5.0.5:

- Emailing the unattended fix log is now much easier (there's no longer the need to configure a Gmail account).

Thanks!
Thanks for the update AlexCa
Cheers Alex! Keep up the good work
Hi all, I've just released version 1.7.0.0:

- The portable version of Windows Repair Toolbox is now distributed as a .zip file. It runs directly from an external media (e.g., a pendrive) and the downloads will also run and be stored in the external media.

- Branding: you can now change the program icon and title bar text.

- Updated the 7-Zip components to version 16.04.

- In the "Final Tests" tab, the "Drivers" button will now also give the chance to disable Windows automatic drivers updates (Windows 7 and higher).

- In the "Malware Removal" tab, replaced Hitman Pro with Zemana Antimalware portable.

- Added a "refresh" button in the custom tools tab.

- Windows Repair Toolbox used to always require a fresh download regarding any of the malware removal tools, ignoring any previously downloaded file. That no longer happens, and the behavior is now the same as in the other tools (give the option to download a new copy, or run the previously downloaded file).

- Several minor improvements and fixes.

Any questions, suggestions or bug reports, please let me know.

Thank you!
(12-14-2016, 06:26 PM)AlexCa Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I've just released version 1.7.0.0:

- The portable version of Windows Repair Toolbox is now distributed as a .zip file. It runs directly from an external media (e.g., a pendrive) and the downloads will also run and be stored in the external media.

- Branding: you can now change the program icon and title bar text.

- Updated the 7-Zip components to version 16.04.

- In the "Final Tests" tab, the "Drivers" button will now also give the chance to disable Windows automatic drivers updates (Windows 7 and higher).

- In the "Malware Removal" tab, replaced Hitman Pro with Zemana Antimalware portable.

- Added a "refresh" button in the custom tools tab.

- Windows Repair Toolbox used to always require a fresh download regarding any of the malware removal tools, ignoring any previously downloaded file. That no longer happens, and the behavior is now the same as in the other tools (give the option to download a new copy, or run the previously downloaded file).

- Several minor improvements and fixes.

Any questions, suggestions or bug reports, please let me know.

Thank you!
Nice work alex, keep up the awesome work Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38