Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Windows 10 Product Key Activation Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
(08-27-2015, 07:57 PM)Heydon2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2015, 02:17 PM)Heydon2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-25-2015, 01:52 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]its best to test  memory because I am not 100% sure about the hard drive

Ok I will do it as soon as I can , point made and as it's made me more than a little concerned then I will make it a priority

Haven't had chance to test the memory yet , but have found an 8gig flash drive that I forgot I'd got , however Microsoft tech , tonight mentioned that , he didn't believe that windows 10 rollback could effect the hard drive , after stating that there were errors on the drive .  I didnt like the way he phased it , like that they may have been damage to hard drive before I installed windows .  Which I assured him that I was not trying to pull the wool over the eyes of Microsoft , my computer was working fine and never before came up with a blue screen of death during installation
I've also been looking at a Seagate sshd ...do you know if there are any good and whether you need special brackets in case to use them ?
yes you would need a Mounting Bracket Kit if you are using a desktop computer Mounting Bracket Kit
(08-28-2015, 01:41 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]yes you would need a Mounting Bracket Kit if you are using a desktop computer  Mounting Bracket Kit

Ok thanks , this is a solid state drive , it's a hybrid between a solid state and a Normal 7200rpm hard drive , that why I asked . I had reason to believe that these have the same dimensions as a Normal hard drive
taking a careful look you have a Seagate sshd desktop and laptop Seagate 1TB Desktop SSHD

Seagate 1TB Laptop SSHD
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Seagate-Serial-Solid-State-Hybrid/dp/B00FQH7MQ2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440771208&sr=8-1&keywords=sshd+desktop+4tb
this was the hard drive I was referring to , also have you ever come a cross a Microsoft prepaid card , because shops in the uk seem to sound very unsure like they have never come across them before
to be honest never use them or come across them
(08-28-2015, 02:27 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]to be honest never use them or come across them

Hi have tried downloading the ISO file for mem86 each time i try it says ISO file corrupt , also Microsoft escalation engineer , stated that they will send me a voucher for $150.00 U.S. Dollars £96.00 British pounds roughly , have you heard of these vouchers , because most shops in my town here in the UK are looking at me as though I've spoken Klingon about these things
Thanks again for your support
its downloading on my end maybe you should try a different web browser

yes Microsoft vouchers are mostly use in Microsoft IT certification
(08-29-2015, 12:31 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]its downloading  on my end maybe you should try a different web browser

yes Microsoft  vouchers are mostly use in Microsoft IT certification

Hi these vouchers I mentioned , one is being sent to me to cover cost of hard drive , have you heard of anyone using one of them before ?
(08-29-2015, 02:45 PM)Heydon2015 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-29-2015, 12:31 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]its downloading  on my end maybe you should try a different web browser

yes Microsoft  vouchers are mostly use in Microsoft IT certification

Hi these vouchers I mentioned , one is being sent to me to cover cost of hard drive , have you heard of anyone using one of them before ?

Hi ,
I managed to creat an bootable ISO using rufus and it worked I let nine of the tests run in my system not the complete ones as I was concerned that the stock heat sink fan seemed to be working overtime and got concerned that the ball bearings in the fan were going to burn out it was making terrines noise , my stock heats with my AMD A10 7870k is the same one that ships with AMD fx processors , but memory tests up till that point reported no errors
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22