Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth work with windows 7?
does dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth work with windows 7?

(10-22-2016, 08:44 PM)jamesp53227 Wrote:  does dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth work with windows 7?
No dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth or any dism commands only works with 8.1 and 10

is this the same system with the bosd

yes dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth will work on windows 7

(10-22-2016, 08:50 PM)Compton Wrote:  is this the same system with the bosd

yes  dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth will work on windows 7
Compton, I have tested this command on a virtual machine running Windows 7, it will not work!, see image:

From experience, it only works on 8.1 and 10

No Dism is not supported by Windows 7. Correct me if I'm wrong Compton. Explain Please
WannaBeGeek

ok RECdevicehelper is Correct I did forget you can't run Dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth

Double clutch Dism it is support on windows 7 but it is limited on what Dism commands you could use
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth in windows 7

(10-22-2016, 11:49 PM)Compton Wrote:  ok RECdevicehelper is  Correct I did forget you can't  run Dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth

Double clutch Dism it is support on windows 7 but it is limited on what  Dism commands you could use

Ok Compton Thank you
WannaBeGeek

(10-22-2016, 11:49 PM)Compton Wrote:  ok RECdevicehelper is  Correct I did forget you can't  run Dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth

Double clutch Dism it is support on windows 7 but it is limited on what  Dism commands you could use
OK, thanks Compton for clearing that up!