Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: will dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth work with windows 7?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth work with windows 7?
(10-22-2016, 08:44 PM)jamesp53227 Wrote: [ -> ]does dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth work with windows 7?
No dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth or any dism commands only works with 8.1 and 10
is this the same system with the bosd

yes dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth will work on windows 7
(10-22-2016, 08:50 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]is this the same system with the bosd

yes  dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth will work on windows 7
Compton, I have tested this command on a virtual machine running Windows 7, it will not work!, see image:
[attachment=1930]
From experience, it only works on 8.1 and 10
No Dism is not supported by Windows 7. Correct me if I'm wrong Compton. Explain Please
ok RECdevicehelper is Correct I did forget you can't run Dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth

Double clutch Dism it is support on windows 7 but it is limited on what Dism commands you could use
Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth in windows 7
(10-22-2016, 11:49 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]ok RECdevicehelper is  Correct I did forget you can't  run Dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth

Double clutch Dism it is support on windows 7 but it is limited on what  Dism commands you could use

Ok Compton Thank you
(10-22-2016, 11:49 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]ok RECdevicehelper is  Correct I did forget you can't  run Dism/online/cleanup-image/checkhealth

Double clutch Dism it is support on windows 7 but it is limited on what  Dism commands you could use
OK, thanks Compton for clearing that up!