Can A Virus Destroy Your Computer
A virus can damage programs, delete all your files, encrypt all your data and erase your hard drive partition table and more. A virus can reduced system performance or even crashing your system entirely with a BSOD. Hackers or cybercriminals can also use viruses to access your personal information to steal or destroy your data. So yes viruses/malware/ransomware can destroy your PC.
Some simple steps to follow.
* Never download .exe files from untrusty worthy sites.
* Never install .exe programs from untrustworthy sources.
* Never click links in emails
* Never click links from untrusty sources
* Never use Pirated software
* Never let anyone remote into your pc
The MEMZ trojan is a malware in the form of a trojan horse made for Microsoft Windows MEMZ Wiki