Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Obs studio stops recording without my input
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As im recording my screen with obs studio the program stops recording without user input.

How can this issue be fixed?
Sounds like a settings issue to me. What graphics card you using and what settings you trying to record at?
Its an intel graphics card heres the specs https://speccy.piriform.com/results/TmwmXtsgwunHRiYBkYF6QWy

The only settings i changed a couple hot keys
So your running onboard graphics, you're going to need to tweak them settings to get it to running smoothly.  

Have you downloaded the latest graphics software, this will allow you to control your graphics settings 
As far as hp support page i have the most recent but just in case, the model number of my laptop is am hp 15 f272wm.

What ever i gotta do im all eyes
Something like this

What all settings would i need to tweak? Or should i just follow the video?
I would just follow video then check to see if you will this the error
I tried following the video the best i could but the problem still persists but i noticed for obs studio that there's 2 exe files that exucutes the program.

One exe file is 32bit and the other is 64bit, when i exucute the 32 bit file i dont have any issues
I would keeping using the 32bit version I think the reason you are getting error for the 64bit

is because it takes a bit more power to run
Pages: 1 2