Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Windows 7 clean disk command: restore system after you execute clean command
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would like to say that there is a difference between copying and plagiarizing. If someone copies or reproduces someone else's work, that's not plagiarism per se unless, he falsely claims to be the author

I remember a debate where a person was of the view that Einstein had plagiarized the work of Poincaré and that he didn't deserve credit for the relativity theory

I then pointed out that Einstein observed Poincaré's work and took it forward but he never plagiarized it, because Poincaré  was credited for his work
Thank you, Partha, for that, The issue has been dealt with between me and double clutch, I accepted his last post, thank you for clearing that up Double Clutch in your last post, if it is alright with you Double Clutch, I would like to close the thread now
(08-21-2016, 10:31 AM)REC560 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, Partha, for that, The issue has been dealt with between me and double clutch, I accepted his last post, thank you for clearing that up Double Clutch in your last post, if it is alright with you Double Clutch, I would like to close the thread now

That's nice to hear
Problem Solved - Thread Closed
Pages: 1 2 3 4