Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Need Help to install OS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I just got it from my friend and I think it's pirated but in properties it show windows is activated and the logo of genuine Windows is also there
We can't be seen to condone piracy on these forum and we can't continue support until all pirated software is removed.
Very sorry, I will close thread, if you remove the pirate software and need this thread to be re-opened, just pm one of the moderators or admins to open thread again.
Post has been reopened now that Ajrick14 has removed the pirated software and still needs support on this issue. 
As the GPT is in such a mess I would nuke the HDD (DBAN) and install an OS afresh this way you would know boot system is all zeroed and there are no "alternatives" causing issues.
Yes sir I have now deleted all the partition and create new partition and have installed my genuine windows 8.1 and the problem I was facing is that I can't see my other drives and can only see the system drive so I searched on Google and added name to the drives through disk management and now everything is working fine... Thanks to all of you.. This is really a great site to find solutions and support
Try EasyBCD to take a look at the boot menu and adjust it.
Thanks sir... The only problem I'm facing Is if I install any drivers and restart the laptop it stucks on restart screen and take a lot of time. How can I solve this
What drivers are you trying to install?
I was trying to install Synaptics pointing device driver and Intel management engine components and Realtek HD audio driver and now it's stuck on shutdown window... Don't even shutdown... And i tried to repair it through the os DVD but got a error that startup repair tool can't fix the problem
They should already be installed by default on a laptop.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8