Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stop error code 0x0000006b during startup now i cant boot up to desktop or safemode.
I uninstalled comodo firewall and restarted the computer and the error code 0x0000006b showed up. I cant boot into safe mode either

.png   csavBV.PNG (Size: 704.42 KB / Downloads: 766)

i have tried a startup repair and that didnt fix it

also i booted into hirens boot cd to try the method given in the following link below and the bootcatfile is missing

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/981833/-stop-error-code-0x0000006b-process1-initialization-failed-error-message-during-startup-on-a-computer-that-is-running-windows-7-or-windows-server-2008-r2

And now i tried the method given at this link below and still the same thing.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/927392/use-bootrec.exe-in-the-windows-re-to-troubleshoot-startup-issues

did you tried system restore?

Yes i tried a system restore but i didnt have any

before i restarted the computer and got the error i did notice something about ill have limited functionality on my system which is odd because i activated a genuine product key that is on a sticker of my system

And i tried using windows os disk to try the code below.

sfc /scannow /offbootdir=D:\ /offwindir=D:\Windows\

And doing so said that it couldnt succed because of windows resource protection.

0x0000006B: PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

How would the command below work with my file being Bootcat.cache ?

copy D:\i386\ntdll.dll C:\Windows\system32\ntdll.dll

Because this is the only fix i havnt tried and the other one i cant do because Bootcat.cache file is already gone?

try fix #4

Fix 4 wont work because the file to delete id already gone i tried that with hirens boot cd and the windows 7 disk

If you don't have any important stuff in your primary drive, a fresh reinstall of the OS is what I would recommend. I would also suggest an upgrade to Windows 10 if possible