Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My system crashed while installing graphics driver and kernel mode driver
Question 
Who crashed report

.htm   WhoCrashedOutput.htm (Size: 7.39 KB / Downloads: 3)

Specs
https://speccy.piriform.com/results/iQCaAnY7anGNYRWqiITZtiw

After some leary stuff with windows 10 i installed windows 7 after i found these drivers found in this forum

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Operating-System-and-Recovery/Need-a-link-to-all-win-7-drivers-for-the-15-f272wm/td-p/5634280

evrything worked well and as i was installing updates, when it installed the graphics driver and the kernel mode driver the system crashed what should i do?

looks like your video driver is causing the problem
what is the manufacturer & model number of the computer

can you also post a report with how to post blue screen dump file on forum with bluescreenview

Did you still want the blue screen veiw dump file?

the laptop only support windows 10 driver the generic is probably not working that well on windows 7
just watch to see if you will get a other crash

Should i try uninstalling the graphics driver that was displayed in the link above or should i uninstall it and windows updates graphics driver?

yes uninstalling the graphics driver that was displayed in the link just use windows 7 generic driver
do not try to install any other graphics driver

re post your model number of the laptop yes still post the blue screen veiw dump file

Is there a special software i should use or can i just go to device manager right click and uninstall?

just to see if you can remove it using control panel programs and feature

Alright ill give it a whirl after i post the stuff you asked for

Nothing shows up when i i use blue screen

.png   Capture.PNG (Size: 39.28 KB / Downloads: 29)

Model Number: Hp 15 f272wm

did run it as admin