Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows 7 Repair Disk 64bit and 32bit
Hello everyone,

Today I was watching one of many great youtube videos from BRITEC and came across with Create A Multi-boot Windows Recovery CD or USB, apparently the links to download the ISO were removed, do you guys know where I can download a multi-boot recovery for USB? for windows 7 32bit and 64bit.

Thank you much in advance.

(10-09-2016, 04:36 AM)ernestad Wrote:  Hello everyone,

Today I was watching one of many great youtube videos from BRITEC and came across with Create A Multi-boot Windows Recovery CD or USB, apparently the links to download the ISO were removed, do you guys know where I can download a multi-boot recovery for USB? for windows 7 32bit and 64bit.

Hi ernestad, that video is five years old. I suggest you use Easy2Boot to create a multiboot USB.
Here is a video created by Brian on how to use it:

To download an ISO for windows 7 32bit and 64bit, use the Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool

Hope this helps

RECdevicehelper

This link will give you windows 7 32bit or 64 bit now in windows ten download, Microsoft will allow you to download both 32 bit and 64 bit with their media tool. I don't now if they offer this with this Windows 7 download, they might.

https://goo.gl/3V3ifX
WannaBeGeek

Thank you Guys, I will check the links you have post it here.

Cheers!

Are you after a repair ISO or installation ISO?

(10-10-2016, 03:18 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote:  Are you after a repair ISO or installation ISO?
Probably a repair ISO because he said he wants to create a multi boot Windows Recovery USB.

(10-09-2016, 07:36 AM)RECdevicehelper Wrote:  
(10-09-2016, 04:36 AM)ernestad Wrote:  Hello everyone,

Hi ernestad, that video is five years old. I suggest you use Easy2Boot to create a multiboot USB.
Here is a video created by Brian on how to use it:

To download an ISO for windows 7 32bit and 64bit, use the Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool

Hope this helps

RECdevicehelper

Thanks for this post! I too have been looking for a Win 7 repair ISO and have been near desperate enough to try the Pirate Bay for an ISO....emphasis on "near" desperate enough. My issue is I've misplaced my repair/recovery discs and I am most grateful to have discovered Britec and the ISO reference in this post. Much appreciated.

Glad you issue is sorted, Problem Solved -Thread Closed

Just so you are aware for the future:

warning

This forum doesn't condone the use of pirate software, please remove all pirate software from your computer system or we can't help you.

Thanks

The Admin Team

just a word of advice be careful using going/using torrent website you get malware from them