Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to shrink volume
I think you might want to run a windows fix software. in the meantime try shrinking that volume with this tool instead. https://www.partition-tool.com/easeus-partition-manager/help/resizing-and-moving-partition.htm
WannaBeGeek

1GB is 1024 MB create a new user profile /How to create a new user account in Windows 7 and Windows Vista make sure you create a new admin user profile

thanks for the reply Compton, i have tried new account with admin and it's still not working

run TweakingWindows Repair

Attached Files
.png   2016-07-11 21_23_53-Tweaking.com - Windows Repair v3.9.4 (Free Version).png (Size: 42.52 KB / Downloads: 55)
.png   2016-07-11 21_25_21-.png (Size: 45.48 KB / Downloads: 53)

can i use Defraggler before using AIO Tweaking Windows Repair? because I have use AIO Tweaking Windows Repair early this year.
Here is the file Belarc HTML download link just in case

yes you can run before using AIO Tweaking Windows Repair

thank you Compton
let's see if i can shrink volume after using Defraggler, if it's still doesn't want to shrink volume, i will use AIO Tweaking Windows Repair

do i need to go to "Open System Tweaks"?
[Image: 4JTmJol.png]

after quick defrag with Defraggler, it still don't want to shrink volume, can i use VirtualBox?
[Image: 70pNSnl.png]

no just select start repairs no you use virtual box because the system don,t have ability to

Sad my computer doesn't support VirtualBox

ok, if i restart my computer on, i press F8, repair mode, then startup repair mode?