Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Removing a voice over from a video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have a video that I have downloaded from Youtube. It was originally done in English and still u can hear English audio from the background but it has Russian voice over, which I would like to remove or turn off

I have tried disabling, the Russian track using software like Avidemux, but the Russina track is not showing. Any ideas on how I can turn Russian voice over off and listen to the English background, or even possibly increase the volume of the english audio thats in the background?

Kind Regards

Abie
Hi Abie, do you have a link to the video so I can see if it has to audio channels. 
(06-13-2015, 01:25 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Abie, do you have a link to the video so I can see if it has to audio channels. 

The video is from youtube, I downloaded it, 

Kind Regards

Abie
I think that is a voice over on the original video, so its going to be difficult, if not impossible.

Institute of Trading.
Great find GS  Big Grin 
Yea its not exactly correct because I think they spliced the video between the title and a 'short'.
Hm, is the a way to deal with it GS, meaning mute the Russian voiece over?
Probably with the right purchased software but it would be cheaper and easier just to download both vids and splice as you need.