Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Web Page and Forum Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I have been trying to get this sorted out, I hope i have done a temporary fix by upgrading the resources on that account. its the maximum resources I can have on this account.

2 CPU

2048 MB 

and some other upgrades. I will be changing forums to a less resource hungry forum. So please be patient while I upgrade.

Also let me know if you have any more issues now that I have upgraded. 

[attachment=271]
11 46 AM  Date 6 3 15

location south America
Yeah the resource upgrade did not work, moving to VPS Server.
Transfer to vps has gone well for briteccomputers.co.uk and forum, it should be lighting fast now, any issues, please post them here.
Have fun
Finally got to log in after a strange anti log in issue since transition to VPS Smile
Had some issue with login process, but it should now all be back up and running. Sorry for the inconvenience. 
Woo Hoo.... I thought my account was hosed. Looking good now!
Hi Britec
I am new in this forum.I joined because I watched your video on youtube on how to restore a previous version of a document. unfortunately, the trick did not work.
I had an assignment to submit but lost a major part of the assignment o window 8.1 using microsoft. Unfortunately, the updated version was stored with a different name. All efforts to restore the old version had proofed abortive. please kindly assist.
Hi radlanrewaju

Can you make a new post for your question as this section is meant for issues with this website.

Thanks.
south America Guyana

date 8/18/2015

time 7 59 am
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10