Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: lenovo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
greetings all..... i have joined this group as i have a lot of time atm...health issues so iam currently trying to battle with lenovo
over a flex 10 which is still under warranty ...which they are refusing to repair .....and are asking for £483.00 to replace the touchscreen .....which after a month (back in oct 2014) on boot up would not show any start up on it , only a white screen (not a screen of death virus )

after 4 months of emails ...they said it was my fault and that the warranty would not be honored as the protective hinge cover was damaged .....utter nonsense . so now i am debating on whether to remove the hard drive and get a casing for it , something i have never tried before ...

has anyone had issues with lenovo or any advice

regards
pc novice
many thanks i just looked at the link but wouldn't have a clue as how to replace the original...(having only just mastered "copy n paste " lol)
Well a computer repair shop should not charge £483
many thanks for your prompt reply , is saw your videos via you tube hence me joining this forum
Welcome pc novice.
Welcome pc novice
welcome