Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: IMPORTANT: Read Before Posting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just so everyone knows the title of the threads that you start may be edited to match more of what the content of the thread is about. If you use a phrase like "help please!" or "What's Going on?" as the title of the thread you started it does not help much when people are searching for answers to their problems. So your title may get changed a bit to match the content of the post. This will help tremendously with people searching for the same issue you have posted for help. You still will get full credit for creating the post and everyone can still see that you started the thread.
Yeah I have to change titles all the time. 

Example: 

Bad Title: Need help A.S.A.P. 

Good Title: windows 7 freezes at welcome screen

Thanks Tim
I totally understand, TY for explaining
(03-19-2015, 08:59 PM)Timster Wrote: [ -> ]Just so everyone knows the title of the threads that you start may be edited to match more of what the content of the thread is about. If you use a phrase like "help please!" or "What's Going on?" as the title of the thread you started it does not help much when people are searching for answers to their problems. So your title may get changed a bit to match the content of the post. This will help tremendously with people searching for the same issue you have posted for help. You still will get full credit for creating the post and everyone can still see that you started the thread.
Agreed, But with Brian ALLWAYS Being So Polite,, Its Tough To Say Or NOT To say, Thanks,as Hees 10000% a Gentlemsan,In My Book!!!!!!!!!!!!,,, But Thanks For The "eads UP!!!!!!!!!!!,,Jack" Smile