Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: mysearchdial.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
how do u take a pic of add ons? post them here, I have restarting my browser Disable all add no joy still there mysearchdial.com
Have you reset your browser like I should you? because they should be remove.

You can post images and use the link here

https://imgur.com/

Step 1

[Image: RogueKiller.png] Fix with RogueKiller

Please re-run RogueKiller.
Temporary disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection - instructions here.
  • Right-click on [Image: RogueKiller.png] icon and select [Image: RunAsAdmin.jpg] Run as Administrator to start the tool.
  • Wait patiently until the pre-scan will be done. It shouldn't take more than 2-3 minutes.
  • Accept the Terms of use.
  • When the Scan button becomes available, please click it. RogueKiller will start a full scan.
  • Upon completion, the Delete button will become available. Click it.
  • Removal process may take some time. Also your machine may be restarted during this procedure. It's normal.
  • Let this process run uninterrupted!.
  • When finished, a Report button will become available. Click it. You will be presented with a logfile.
Please include the content of this logfile in your next reply.

Step 2

[Image: hitmanpro.png]HitmanPro

• Please download HitmanPro.
  • Launch the program by double clicking on the icon. (Windows Vista/7 users right click on the HitmanPro icon and select run as administrator).
  • Click on the next button. You must agree with the terms of EULA.
  • Check the box beside "No, I only want to perform a one-time scan to check this computer".
  • Click on the next button.
  • The program will start to scan the computer. The scan will typically take no more than 2-3 minutes.
  • When the scan is done click on drop-down menu of the found entries (if any) and choose - Apply to all 
  • Click on the next button.
  • Click on the "Export scan results to XML file".
  • Save that file to your desktop and post in your next reply.

at last got rid of the mysearchdial.com by using HitmanPro., THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP Britec ,GuiltySpark YOU BEEN SO KIND
Problem Resolved - Post Closed
Pages: 1 2 3 4