Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Question to ask IT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At start is good to take this certifcations i think myself it is worth or not or someone with experience if any company can hire employees like this certifications. Feedback is welcome, everything i know about PC repair is on my own. And i got other one Cyber security course. I need some feedback. I think if i choose Cyber Security is more thinking about the future.

--------------------------------System/Network Engineer Microsoft------------------
MTA: Networking Fundamentals
CompTIA A+
MTA: Windows Server Admin Fundamentals
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Windows Server Infrastructure
----------------------------------Cyber Security Course-------------------------------
MTA Security Fundamentals
CompTIA Security+
Kali Linux Certified Professional
CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst
ISO/IEC 27002
M_o_R (Management of Risk) Certification
Depends on what you want to do in IT and what path your want to take.
I think i go ahead to security at beginning is hard, about malware analyze etc... What types of Threats.. etc... and involve Networking also.
You will probably get more job others with these certs

Quote:--------------------------------System/Network Engineer Microsoft------------------

MTA: Networking Fundamentals
CompTIA A+
MTA: Windows Server Admin Fundamentals
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Windows Server Infrastructure
Yeah, i see here in Portugal. Helpdesk etc... it's seriously. Maybe i go ahead thats why i ask some people with experience with market job.

but let me ask something Britec, Microsoft certifications they are worth it?