Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Facebook Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(02-14-2018, 06:12 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Your Facebook account is tied to your email address and/or phone number, not your real name
Here is some info that will help you How can I delete my Facebook account and start afresh with a new one?

Hello
I read what ya sent to me, my original email address that I wanted deleted from facebook is bonnie.erica@gmail.com my new account that says its disabled email address is kentuckybeauty@mail.com both are using same phone number... I am at a loss dont know what to do now....
if you already report the problem I would wait to see if the problem is fix
(02-14-2018, 06:12 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Your Facebook account is tied to your email address and/or phone number, not your real name
Here is some info that will help you How can I delete my Facebook account and start afresh with a new one?

No I am not happy, my facebook is not fixed
It may take up to 90 days from the beginning of the deletion process to delete all of the things you've posted

https://www.facebook.com/help/224562897555674

I think you going to have to wait until the process is complete or use a different phone number, because your trying to use the old phone number which is still tied to the old account, which is still in the process of deleting.  
Pages: 1 2