Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Where's that great big list of tools and software he had on here, where do you find it?
What the one I created?
(02-11-2018, 03:38 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]What the one I created?

yes the one that had all kinds of tools and resources on it.
I try and sort that out this week and post the link on the forum.
(02-12-2018, 01:02 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]I try and sort that out this week and post the link on the forum.

okay thanks
(02-12-2018, 01:02 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]I try and sort that out this week and post the link on the forum.

did you ever get the list back that you had on here once?
(02-21-2018, 02:28 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]What this? https://briteccomputers.co.uk/posts/britec-malware-removal-usb-toolkit/

Yeah that but it was website that had all types of tools and resources, i think it was ggeeks, was that yours or somebody else.
Mine is not the same as gegeek, I was doing these tool kits long before even gegeek existed 
(02-21-2018, 02:50 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Mine is not the same as gegeek, I was doing these tool kits long before even gegeek existed 

when i first joined somebody posted a link to a bunch of tools and resources page, it had everything, i thought you was the one that had it but i may have mistaken it for somebody else, i found the link one of the forums here

(02-21-2018, 05:06 PM)weatherbob Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2018, 02:50 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Mine is not the same as gegeek, I was doing these tool kits long before even gegeek existed 

when i first joined somebody posted a link to a bunch of tools and resources page, it had everything, i thought you was the one that had it but i may have mistaken it for somebody else, i found the link one of the forums here
Pages: 1 2