Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Five more editions are coming to Windows 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Microsoft can't get 1 version of Windows 10 stable much less 5.
I agree, Windows 10 is buggy as hell.
i like to use Windows 10 Anniversary Update because it is less bugs
thats what you say, i say, the anniversary update was a disaster in the making. imho. the creators update (before the fall edition) was the best.
I've noticed Windows 10 lineup of bugs are different on every machine. Some are the same but I have seen different Windows 10 bugs on different hardware. Seem Microsoft targeted stability on older hardware first IMO.
I blame Cortana for all them bugs LOL

on a serious note, I think one of the reasons Windows 10 is buggy because they are trying to build a Desktop and tablet operating system

it's like putting a cat and a dog together
Who knows Compton.... I mean it does some things well but fails on some basic things sometimes.
Yeah, windows 10 can be a real pain if somethings doesn't work, even the basics like you said Tim. I think they need to go back to making Windows 10 like they did with 7 and 8.1 , then there would be less issues and hopefully it will be more stable.

Compton Wrote:on a serious note, I think one of the reasons Windows 10 is buggy because they are trying to build a Desktop and tablet operating system

it's like putting a cat and a dog together

I agree Compton, I think this is part of the problem. It goes back to when they made Windows 8.0 a tablet OS for Desktop and Tablet and there were loads of issues, including it looked terrible on a Desktop.
well I guess at the end of we all learn to love Windows 10 with it bugs

because most of us here including myself is now running windows 10

I think the only guy not running windows 10 is Linux spark aka Guilty Spark
Pages: 1 2