Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Computer speaker is not turning at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have LOGITECH X-240 and it was stopped working last night, i tried to plug different electrical outlet still no luck! how can i fix so i can turn it on?
Make sure they are not muted in windows settings and also try reinstalling the driverĀ https://support.logitech.com/en_gb/product/x240-21-speaker-system
i have checked everything on my computer it's all not mute. tried reinstalling driver and still no luck. i tried my computer speaker on my sister's laptop, still same thing and computer speaker still not turning at all
boot Linux then test for sound if no sound then speakers are done for
I have boot up Linux Lite without installing Linux Lite, still the speaker is not turning on. well i guess i will buy another new computer speaker. i tried my ear buds and it's working. thank you guys for help thread closed
Try plugging in a pair of ear buds into the speaker jack and see if you get sound from your ear buds.
Sounds like speaker cable or speaker gone bad if they don't work on another computer
i have plug my ear bugs into computer still not working. thread closed
Yeah speaker has gone bad or a broken cable. SolvedĀ