Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: no system sound after log in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

at os10 log on screen my system sound works. but once i logged in the system sound is gone. i updated all of the drivers, ran dism restore health. I am at a lost. when i push shift i should hear a beep so i know shift is been held down, no new hard or soft ware
so just be clear if you go to youtube and play a video you are getting no sound?
(01-31-2018, 11:28 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]so just be clear if you go to youtube and play a video you are getting no sound?

no i have full sound, but when i hit shift or alt or control i should here a beep to let me know the key is being held down. i use a stick to type with so i can only hit 1 key at the time.
ok it will only make a sound after pressing hitting shift 8 times
Tricky one to answer as there may be a conflict with the latest Windows update and your bespoke software.

If you create or open a new account (profile) and log into that, does the sound reappear?
(02-02-2018, 12:54 AM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]ok it will only make a sound after pressing hitting shift 8 times

yes the sound stops after a few minutes and then i have to hit shift 8 more times

thanks
Problem Solved - Thread Closed