Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Load Language Filed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I just cleaned a Dell Inspiron N5010 that was heavily infested with Malware and Trojan worms. Now I am getting the following message:

Load Language Filed.

Failed to load language from resources.
Program will exit.
OK

Couldn't find a fix for it. Please help.

Thank you
It could be remnants of the malware that was removed.

What was the malware that was on there? Where was it Browser based like a hijacker or system based like a Trojan dropper?

Is there anything showing in Task Manager when the message shows?
[Image: FRST.png] Scan with Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool x64 and save it to your Desktop.
  • Right-click on [Image: FRST.png] icon and select [Image: RunAsAdmin.jpg] Run as Administrator to start the tool.
    (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File).
  • When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
  • Make sure that Addition option is checked.
  • Press Scan button and wait.
  • The tool will produce two logfiles on your desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
Please copy and paste their content into your next reply.
(01-25-2018, 08:56 AM)GuiltySpark Wrote: [ -> ]It could be remnants of the malware that was removed.

What was the malware that was on there? Where was it Browser based like a hijacker or system based like a Trojan dropper?

Is there anything showing in Task Manager when the message shows?

Hello,

Problem solved. Yes it was remnants of PCSpeeed Clean malware. I deleted the 2 instances found in the Task Scheduler. None found in the Task Manager

Thanks for your help
Hello,

Problem solved. Yes it was remnants of PCSpeeed Clean malware. I deleted the 2 instances found in the Task Scheduler. None found in the Task Manager

Thanks for your help. I will be sure to Downnload Farbar scan tool for next time.