Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Advanced Manual method for restoring Windows 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brian,
Just watched your video on replacing corrupted Windows files by using sfc /scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth....Nice video. Can you make an advanced video like that one for a worse case scenario ....can't get online, can't get into windows, but do have a nice copy of Windows downloaded onto a usb stick pen using the Media Creation tool. How would one enter a command that would read the good files off the stick pen and replace the files in their C: Windows (computer) ? Please assume the PC user is using an SSD drive for his Windows 10 location and that he/she has system restore disabled to save space on the drive. That would be a great video. Thanks for making the other one!
(01-05-2018, 06:28 PM)PaulIIII Wrote: [ -> ]Brian,
Just watched your video on replacing corrupted Windows files by using sfc /scannow and Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth....Nice video. Can you make an advanced video like that one for a worse case scenario ....can't get online, can't get into windows, but do have a nice copy of Windows downloaded onto a usb stick pen using the Media Creation tool. How would one enter a command that would read the good files off the stick pen and replace the files in their C: Windows (computer) ?  Please assume the PC user is using an SSD drive for his Windows 10 location and that he/she has system restore disabled to save space on the drive. That would be a great video. Thanks for making the other one!

can't get online and boot into windows was covered a bit in that video.
Yes. You are right "A Bit" but in the video you did say "I may make a more Advanced video later, if you comment in the comments" or something to that effect.
Yes I will cover that video soon if there is enough interest 
(01-08-2018, 09:09 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I will cover that video soon if there is enough interest 

Excellent. Thank you much!