Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Universal Laptop Power Adapter Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Brian,

There comes a time when an old reliable tool becomes obsolete... In my case, it's my Universal Laptop Power Adapter. I have had it since 2009 and it had a good run, but I cannot find updated tips for it at all. So... I was wondering if you could possibly do a review of one that you like... Or suggest one.

I have my eyes set on one - even emailed the company and they said that I could order updated tips for it in the future.

https://www.amazon.com/Universal-Laptop-Charger-Adapter-Notebooks/dp/B015NSDOX8/ref=sr_1_17?ie=UTF8&qid=1512225881&sr=8-17&keywords=LVSUN

I would much rather get an opinion or recommendation before I hit the buy now button...

Thanks.....
Larry mine was obsolite also. I picked up a really nice one and it will have you current on all model power jack standards.

LUXA2 EnerG Bar 90W Universal Laptop Adapter

(12-02-2017, 03:44 PM)Timster Wrote: [ -> ]Larry mine was obsolite also. I picked up a really nice one and it will have you current on all model power jack standards.

LUXA2 EnerG Bar 90W Universal Laptop Adapter

Thanks! Tim! Much appreciated...
To add to Tim i would make sure they haveĀ over current protection, over temperature protection, over voltage protection etc etc