Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Video Removed - Britec Malware Removal USB Toolkit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
there should be a crackdown like an automated blocking option as soon as that person hits post or submit, the automatic "mod" would flag it as abuse and not let it post
(11-22-2017, 04:53 PM)PrimeDirective64 Wrote: [ -> ]there should be a crackdown like an automated blocking option as soon as that person hits post or submit, the automatic "mod" would flag it as abuse and not let it post

A very good idea that YT would never implement. Also... People who do this for fun will go through the trouble and create other profiles to bypass something like this.
I don't plan on letting them drive me off
[quote='Britec' pid='27507' dateline='1511380396']
I don't plan on letting them drive me off
[/quo

Spot on bri bro
Perhaps because I'm over 60 I realize how valuable time becomes. The whiners and trolls obviously don't know how much of a waste their efforts are.

I think you have far more supporters than detractors which puts you on the winning side.

As always, I appreciate your efforts and dedication to your supporters.

~bhringer
Yea trolls are irritating nitteries, isn't that right Brian....you chubby fingered wino.  Tongue
That really hurts GS, fat finger syndrome is no laughing matter  Tongue
Lol. But you don't mind the wino part Big Grin
Big Grin
Thread went from from question on video to stubby fingers?

Local musician video(s) of "Stubby Fingers".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unh4gbcanoI&list=PLd0047lk2i6ELqTPUrhrfvpNhoIVXT7sg
Pages: 1 2 3