Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Doing some training on another forum!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi Everyone,

I am not going to be on this forum for a while as I have decided to do a training course on another forum to increase my knowledge of IT to better assist other people.

Let me reassure everyone that I am not leaving permanently. Or for the matter, I am not leaving

I am only going for extra knowledge

Once the training is completed, I will be back full time on this forum helping out. In the meantime, I will try and pop in and help out.

Kind Regards

Rich
I want to wish you all the best Richard, remember you can always ask me or anyone else on here for help if you get stuck because I know 100% we have more knowledge than https://www.geekstogo.com/forum/ I understand they are a busy forum and if that is what you need to do to gain experience then best of luck to you Rich. All The Best.
wish you all the best on the training course  rich Smile
(11-02-2017, 12:07 AM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]I want to wish you all the best Richard, remember you can always ask me or anyone else on here for help if you get stuck because I know 100% we have more knowledge than https://www.geekstogo.com/forum/ I understand they are a busy forum and if that is what you need to do to gain experience then best of luck to you Rich. All The Best.
Thanks Brian,

Don't worry I am not going anywhere Smile

(11-02-2017, 12:07 AM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]wish you all the best on the training course  rich Smile
Cheers Compton!
Ahhhh...Technician BootCamp huh? Big Grin

Good Luck Rich...
I'd also like to say that we are a bunch of nerds like no other; I feel you will learn a lot more by helping others or seeking help on this forum
(11-02-2017, 03:10 AM)LarryTheComputerGuy Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhhh...Technician BootCamp huh? Big Grin

Good Luck Rich...
Thanks Larry Smile

(11-02-2017, 03:31 AM)Partha Wrote: [ -> ]I'd also like to say that we are a bunch of nerds like no other; I feel you will learn a lot more by helping others or seeking help on this forum
I completely agree with you on that Partha which is why once I finish the training then I will work full time on the forum like I did before.

I am not even going to start working on their forum lol.
(11-02-2017, 07:29 AM)RichTech Wrote: [ -> ]I completely agree with you on that Partha which is why once I finish the training then I will work full time on the forum like I did before.

I am not even going to start working on their forum lol.
Well, all the best then!
Good luck to you.
Go get 'em Rick, remember there are 10 types of people in this world.....
Pages: 1 2 3