Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Posting features not all working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I wanted to post a tutorial but when I tried to use some of the features they would not work like I wanted to remove an attachment and that didn't work and tried to increase the font size and that didn't work finally got discouraged and wrote this post.
Looks like a browser compatibility issue. I faced the same issue with attachments on Opera
Hi Double Clutch and Partha,

Removing Attachments problem is due to the forum theme by MyBB.

I reported this in november last year:
https://briteccomputers.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=2834&page=5
I am aware of attachment problem the font size problem

sound like the web browser Double Clutch what browser are you using when trying to change the font size
It's probably a security setting. I will take a look.
I see no problem with the font size settings.
Can't think of a better time to make all the oldies on this thread mods again! Wink!!
(10-01-2017, 11:04 AM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]I am aware of attachment  problem the font size problem

sound like the web browser  Double Clutch  what browser are you using when trying to change the font size

I'm using Edge
(10-01-2017, 03:18 PM)Double clutch Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2017, 11:04 AM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]I am aware of attachment  problem the font size problem

sound like the web browser  Double Clutch  what browser are you using when trying to change the font size

I'm using Edge

I would try google chrome and firefox
(10-01-2017, 07:13 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2017, 03:18 PM)Double clutch Wrote: [ -> ]

I'm using Edge

I would try google chrome and firefox

Yes, I tried both no joy
Pages: 1 2 3