Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: left-handed or right handed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
was watching this video its somewhat true being left-handed myself

We live in a right-handed world. make me wonder how many left-handed and right-handed

people we have on the forum

I've always liked left-handed sportsmen for some reason. It was a pleasure to watch players like Sourav Ganguly, David Gower and Andy Flower bat

I also love watching Rafael Nadal play. I feel there are characteristics that are exclusively attractive about the lefties
I use both hands  Dodgy are we talking about the same thing I am thinking about?  Wink
the funny thing is back in the good old day using your left hand was bad

I could see it now Sammy I told you to use your right hand using your left hand is bad
(09-26-2017, 11:19 AM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]I use both hands  Dodgy are we talking about the same thing I am thinking about?  Wink

Ever the Optimist Big Grin

I am somewhat Ambidextrous myself, it all depends what I'm doing Huh
Toooo funny!!! lol
Can .t be some what ambidextrous you are true ambidextrous or not

we all use both hands sometimes to do task wishful thinking guys. lol

if you can write just as well with both and throw punch then you are ambidextrous which I think not
GS  Big Grin
I use one hand though and yes, Brian, I am talking about the same thing you are thinking about
(09-27-2017, 08:16 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]Can .t be some what ambidextrous you are true ambidextrous or not

we all use both hands sometimes to do task wishful thinking guys. lol

if you can write just as well with both and throw punch then you are ambidextrous which I think not

Not true.

It comes down to grammar, it would be wrong to say I am some times ambidextrous, it would be fine to say I am some what ambidextrous.

A similar grammatical error can be found in American English. We in the UK use the word lift, whereas in the USA they say elevator however, whereas you can always lift something up and lift something down, you can only elevate something up.
Pages: 1 2