Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: is there a drive that works for my sound card?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have open this thread up again
I found this on creative labs website but im not sure if its my sound card or not?

https://support.creative.com/Products/ProductDetails.aspx?catID=1&prodID=10315&prodName=Live!+24-bit&CatName=Sound+Blas

PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7004&SUBSYS_10031102&REV_00
PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7004&SUBSYS_10031102
PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7004&CC_098000
PCI\VEN_1102&DEV_7004&CC_0980
try it and see if it will work much not that can go wrong

I would create a restore point as a safety net
Have you tried using compatibility mode to install the driver? That system originally had Windows XP, so if you try to install the XP Driver in compatibility mode...It may work.
Creative SB Live! Series (WDM) = Successful
Game Port for SB Live= Unsuccessful

I continue to receive the following for the drivers listed that was shared on the thread

[attachment=2995]

But yes i have tried compatibility mode for the driver but still the same
I found a driver for it and it works like a champ. I was trying to upload it to the thread but it wont let me
good job smirk
That's awesome Smirk...
Can i give the driver to one of the admins or mods to add the driver to the forum? It was a reliable source that has all of the dell drivers stored away that found the driver for windows 7 that i needed for my sound card.
what you can is zip up driver then upload to google drive then share it publicly then share the link
Pages: 1 2 3