Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: gaming user question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
britec09, are you computer gaming?
Yes, I am, play computers games nearly every day.
(08-11-2017, 07:19 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I am, play computers games nearly every day.
Yeah, Brian, you can play with the best of us Wink

What games do you play?
oh ok that's cool
Rec your not good enough to hold my beer can while I play. You will get pwned  Big Grin
(08-16-2017, 10:07 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Rec your not good enough to hold my beer can while I play. You will get pwned  Big Grin
Yeah right mate, I have become a master gamer Wink lol How about we do a live stream of me vs you in a game. I am sure I will be the superior Big Grin
(08-18-2017, 02:57 PM)RichTech Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2017, 10:07 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Rec your not good enough to hold my beer can while I play. You will get pwned  Big Grin
Yeah right mate, I have become a master gamer Wink  lol  How about we do a live stream of me vs you in a game. I am sure I will be the superior Big Grin

I think that's a bad idea Rich. Don't say I didn't warn you Tongue
See Timster knows and Furbar Johnny is a regular gamer and he got pwned. It's all about levels and you're on level 1 Rec  Big Grin
Hmmmm... Looks like you're gonna have to add a live stream request section huh? lol
Big Grin  looks like it, Larry.