Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Download youtube videos in any resolution using Complete YouTube Saver and FFmpeg
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First, install or make sure you have the latest Firefox and visit https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/complete-youtube-saver/ to install the required Firefox extension

[attachment=2889]

Now you would need to download a framework called FFmpeg, available at https://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/ where you can select the version you require

[attachment=2890]

Basically for videos with better resolutions, both the audio and video files would be extracted separately, and the ffmpeg framework would  merge both the files

Remember that the ffmpeg.exe file  will be located inside the “bin” folder once  unzipped

Our next step would be to right click on the cys xtension  icon on the top left  hand side of your firefox and select Options as illustrated below

[attachment=2891]

Now from the Options window, select the Ffmpeg tab, click on "I have already downloaded FFmpeg" and click OK to proceed

[attachment=2892]

Once you've located the “bin” folder that contains the ffmpeg.exe file, select it as illustrated below and click on "Select Folder" to install ffmpeg

[attachment=2893]

Finally, it will confirm that Ffmpeg is installed and that is it!

From now, whenever you load a youtube video on your firefox, it would present a list of available choices, and you can download in any of the listed resolutions

[attachment=2895]
goood job  Partha keep it I would change it to

how to download youtube videos in any resolution using Complete YouTube Saver and FFmpeg

just a suggestion I am not the title police Big Grin
great job

which is one is stable version? 20170702-c885356 or 3.3.2??
(07-06-2017, 10:37 PM)f23948 Wrote: [ -> ]great job

which is one is stable version? 20170702-c885356 or 3.3.2??

Thanks, f23948! 3.3.2 is the stable version but you can use the 20170702-c885356 version as it would contain more features

It's been a long time by the way.
thanks for reply i will use stable version even though it has no lots of features
(07-06-2017, 09:26 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]goood job  Partha keep it I would change it to

how to download youtube videos in any resolution using Complete YouTube Saver and FFmpeg

just a suggestion I am not the title police  Big Grin

Thanks, Compton. I've changed the title

(07-06-2017, 11:12 PM)f23948 Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for reply i will use stable version even though it has no lots of features

You're welcome.
Nice work Partha
(07-08-2017, 12:07 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work Partha
Thanks, Brian
Very Useful Tutorial  Wink

Awesome work Partha  Smile
(07-08-2017, 01:27 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote: [ -> ]Very Useful Tutorial  Wink

Awesome work Partha  Smile
Thanks, Rec
Pages: 1 2