Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: How to change system file message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Brian
i want change system default file---- like when windows 7 and windows 10 PRO starting, and when windows shutting down
i like to change and put when windows shutdown--- buy buy or Good Night
i like to change and put when windows start----- Have a nice day
i like to change and put when windows start----- i want photo with Namaste and welcome
so, i want default system file when windows start and windows shutdown, i want put my message and my on and off style change.
so, please make new video.
i know you can do it and i like so much and i am very huge fan on your YOUTUBE CHANNEL Smile

Thanks You Brian
EAGLE ALE. LOVE YOU BRIAN. Wink Heart
I like that idea Eagle...
think you have a crush there Brian LOL kidding
(06-22-2017, 01:53 AM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]think you have a  crush there Brian LOL kidding

Don't be a hater there Compton...lol Big Grin
who me crush on Brian you most be dreaming or carzy Larry LOL
(06-22-2017, 02:42 AM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]who me  crush  on Brian you most be dreaming  or carzy Larry LOL

Nooooo!! I meant...Don't hate on Brian because he has a crush...lol

Ahhhh...I'm sure you have some crushes on here yourself, they just ain't saying nothing yet...lol
I hope not because must people on here are guys don't want those kind of crushes LOL
(06-22-2017, 03:05 AM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]I hope not because must people on here are guys don't want those kind of  crushes LOL

lol....
What like this Eagle?

That is so impressive when such a random request is posted to the forum and Brian can just throw up a video he did on it.
Pages: 1 2