Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: RECdevicehelper Technical Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ninite is awesome... I'll leave the installer on client PC's and tell them to run it once in a while to keep all the programs updated. I also use the Pro Version.

Good one REC...
It was a nice video, Rec. Liked it
nice video rec

the problem people with installing software in general people don't read just select next next and next

then BS get's install on the system
Great start to your YouTube channel Smile
(06-24-2017, 11:04 AM)BARRETT KISS 400 Wrote: [ -> ]Great start to your YouTube channel Smile
Thanks!!!

Very nice and detailed! I also like the music at the start of your videos. It's very soothing to the ears

Just a piece of advice- you could also make a reference  of the disk cleanup utility in there
Very nice Rec... Heading over to subscribe.
(07-11-2017, 02:37 AM)Partha Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice and detailed! I also like the music at the start of your videos. It's very soothing to the ears

Just a piece of advice- you could also make a reference  of the disk cleanup utility in there
Thanks partha for the feedback, it is very much appreciated Smile

Thanks for the piece of advice, I will probably do another video that.

(07-11-2017, 03:38 AM)Timster Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice Rec... Heading over to subscribe.
Thanks Mate, I really appreciate it Smile Also I am going to rewatch your pan and zoom you did a couple of months ago becuase I feel in my next video, I need to zoom in so it is easier to see/
(07-11-2017, 07:03 AM)RECdevicehelper Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks partha for the feedback, it is very much appreciated Smile

Thanks for the piece of advice, I will probably do another video that.
Welcome
Pages: 1 2 3 4