Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Download Android 7 Nougat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Download: Android 7.0 Nougat

This file is double zipped. (rename .iso)
It's amazing how many people complain about no download link for Android 7 on my Youtube video and then I post a link and not one thank you.
(05-12-2017, 11:06 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]It's amazing how many people complain about no download link for Android 7 on my Youtube video and then I post a link and not one thank you.
"I saw your video about android 7. I wish I had the link, oh wait he has posted it, Thank you for the link Britec" Big Grin I am the only who said thank you, that is the better question Britec LOL
Britec what do you expect from people they want and want but they don't want to look for it

I mean how hard it could be to look for it on the forum or ask for it on the forum

but then again people are too lazy to create a account or don't want too

people just take what they want and forget to say thanks
(05-12-2017, 09:24 AM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Download: Android 7.0 Nougat

This file is double zipped. (rename .iso)

Thanks so much for the download link Sir. So interest to try it.

(05-12-2017, 11:06 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]It's amazing how many people complain about no download link for Android 7 on my Youtube video and then I post a link and not one thank you.

So sad to hear this Sir. It's tooooooo......
Never seen it however, what do you expect from YT? It's become a playground for trolls and kids.
Thank you for the download link.
(05-13-2017, 08:40 PM)GuiltySpark Wrote: [ -> ]Never seen it however, what do you expect from YT? It's become a playground for trolls and kids.
I would agree!!!
Thank you for this and all the great work you do for the community.
You're welcome.
Pages: 1 2