Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: how to image your system with Gandalf’s Win10PE using acronis true image 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Acronis 2016. It's paid software.
Recover Keys

acronis true image

that all I could remember don't have iso on the computer right now

you will need to boot it up and check I am sure you can find them you are rec the big time LOL just kidding
(05-06-2017, 11:25 AM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]Recover Keys

acronis true image

that all I could remember don't have iso on the computer right now

you will need to boot it up   and check I am sure you can find them you are rec the big time LOL just kidding
Yeah no worries Compton, I know you are a joker, that is why I call you Compton the Joker, get it LOL Big Grin

Ok is there an alternative to recover keys???
good come back rec the small time tech  LOL

you can use Belarc
(05-07-2017, 12:33 AM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]good come back rec the small time tech  LOL

you can use Belarc
Who you calling small time tech lol, I am practually 10ft taller than you lol Big Grin I teach you IT, don't you remember, your my apprentice LOL Big Grin

Also thanks for the Belarc Link
wow you must be rec the shock attack tech 10ft tall LOL LOL

I know of shock o'neal

you better call BBC news and tell them of rec the shock attack tech LOL

your apprentice wishful thinking rec LOL
(05-07-2017, 09:01 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]wow you must be rec the shock attack  tech 10ft tall LOL LOL

I know of  shock o'neal  

you better call BBC news and tell them of rec the shock attack  tech LOL

your apprentice wishful thinking rec LOL
LOL, I am fixer, Not a shocker Big Grin
But I think you make a good apprentice Big Grin The Amazing Compton shares his deepest IT Secretes
nah you are the shocker at 10ft tall LOL

anyway rec I think we should end it off here

because its turning into a humor thread
Lol a shocker, Maybe in the next life lol lol Big Grin
Yeah I agree mate, Lets end it at that, but you have to admit, it was good! This humor does make the day better for a Computer Technician Smile
Pages: 1 2