Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Need Repair for Windows 10 Corrupt files .NET Framework 3.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
(04-01-2017, 11:56 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2017, 11:15 PM)Jon Gilbert Wrote: [ -> ]did you get it working pauli925?
Jon, lets give him a week to reply, if not we will close the thread
Had to edit mates will be back on this later today in the afternoon
(04-02-2017, 05:08 AM)pauli925 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2017, 11:56 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2017, 11:15 PM)Jon Gilbert Wrote: [ -> ]did you get it working pauli925?
Jon, lets give him a week to reply, if not we will close the thread
Had to edit mates will be back on this later today in the afternoon
Thanks for the update!
(03-31-2017, 06:23 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]create a windows 10 flash drive then give me the fllash drive  latter

Ok mates back at it Just watched this going to now get all this ready
I am not totally sure how to back up my system the correct way If there is a video that can be shared here that would be great
I am going to format the mechanical drive I pulled out of my hp m7 when I installed the my Samsung SSD drive if of course that sounds ok to everybody to use as a back up
Please let me know I am going to review further before this post and do all the suggested scan and post them for review before we move forward with this big step
ok will let's create a windows 10 flash drive fix the NET Framework error

then we can talk about backing up the system let's take it one step at a time
I agree Compton
(03-30-2017, 04:44 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]all  looks the same like britec09  video

what are the difference option you are seeing

you could  try this fix like i  said before

you  could fix it by entering the following command  

you will need to download a windows 10 pro iso first extract it too a flash drive

then change drive later to the flash drive
Compton just so I make sure I understand this Do I need to create a iso usb flash drive now? And do I need to back up the system now because this will wipe the drive? When running this Dism /online /enable-feature /featurename:NetFX3 /All /SourceBig Grin:\sources\sxs /LimitAccess ?
You will need to create an ISO USB flash drive, yes.

Using that command will not erase the drive, it will use the files on the USB to repair your corrupt system files.
yes rec got it correct the command will not format the drive it would just install net framework from the windows 10 flash drive
(04-04-2017, 05:06 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]yes rec got it correct the command will not format the drive it would just install net framework from the windows 10 flash drive
Yeah thanks Compton, I am computer expert after all lol
don't know about expect might be text expect you and smirk24 wanted reinstall windows 10 to fix error lol lol

just kidding guys
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8