Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: pop-up window (rtl.120.bpl)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love your videos !  Fantastic !!
When starting up my computer I get a pop-up window.  It says:

(The Program can't start because rtl120.bpl is missing from your computer.  Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.)

I imagine you would have some idea as to what I should do and or how I should do it.  I'm just a carpenter not too computer savy.  Perhaps you can guide me toward one of your videos to assist my situation.  
Did you delete or uninstall a security program such as "Panda?"
If it is Panda, here is there uninstaller guide

If its not Panda, try and use Revo Uninsataller
And if you have a 64bit system you may wish to go with Geek Uninstaller (it has native 64bit support).

Truth is a lot of programs can throw up that error (usually AV products).
I've never had that error until about 2 weeks ago. I'm using a 32 bit system... by chance would the rt. stand for "Root" Would it be best if I just used my Win7 CD to do a system repair ?
What did you delete/remove back then?
POP window does not work that much in a certain way but you can surely update the system program to get the most recent update as I was not able to operate the https://www.nerdywriters.co.uk/ website of my assignment lately and barely able to open it to access.

but then since I am able to predict it was a window issue as my assignment always a concern to finish it up on time though