Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: How can i completely turn off task sceduler?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I completely turn off task scheduler? ive disabled it through the registry and it seems to just cripple my system. I want to take over the tasks in windows 10 for myself I don't need task scheduler is there away to turn it off successfully?
Disable-ScheduledTask

to stop it, you can do this.

[attachment=2411]
Is that different then disabling it in the registry? I also tried an admin command and it told me access denied just asking lol
I don't think Microsoft want you to disable scheduler in Windows 10
I tried stopping it with taskmanager and it told me the operation could not be completed

It sure seems like it lol i disabled it in the registry before and it made it clear that it wont be easy because my system was messed up
Yeah its like impossible to successfully turn off task scheduler in windows 10 as soon as you restart the computer after changing the task scheduler service in the regisry the taskbar is completely crippled for some time and then it starts working as it should and then goes back to having issues if i knew how to find out what the task scheduler tree was id try that. If i knew i wouldn't be over working my hard drive id put windows 8.1 back on it. Could i put the 8.1 disk in and do a repair install?
Yeah I think they made it so its always enabled.

Solved - Thread Closed