Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Thank You Britec and Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, and Happy New Year - 2017 Smile

I wanted to post a warm THANK YOU to Britec and to all the staff that make this place run as well as it does. Britec - Your Skill, Patience and passion for what you do make this place feel like home, and your videos are concise and always helpful. I have leaned a lot about Windows 10 and Windows 7 also, because the way you present videos - You definitely know what the heck you are doing, and I am glad that you are here to help others navigate their computers, and deal with malware and other problems.

Thank You also to your staff - They are AWESOME Smile

Have a GREAT 2017 Smile

Brian
thanks gald to be here I will always be here to help people as long as I can
(01-03-2017, 03:19 AM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]thanks gald to be here I will always be here to help people as long as I can
Glad to hear it Compton, Your an awesome member and have helped me so much and I am grateful as well, Keep up the amazing work Smile

(01-03-2017, 03:14 AM)baker7 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, and Happy New Year - 2017 Smile

I wanted to post a warm THANK YOU to Britec and to all the staff that make this place run as well as it does.  Britec - Your Skill, Patience and passion for what you do make this place feel like home, and your videos are concise and always helpful.  I have leaned a lot about Windows 10 and Windows 7 also, because the way you present videos - You definitely know what the heck you are doing, and I am glad that you are here to help others navigate their computers, and deal with malware and other problems.

Thank You also to your staff - They are AWESOME Smile

Have a GREAT 2017 Smile

Brian
Happy New Year, I hope you have a great 2017 as well Smile
It's the manner in which Brian explains in the videos, that is so very helpful and easy to understand.
Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support over the years. Happy New Year.
(01-03-2017, 02:03 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support over the years. Happy New Year.
No problem Brian, You are an amazing PC Repair Tech!
keep it up Brian Walker the great talker LOL LOL

just have to put that one in there LOL
(01-03-2017, 02:38 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]keep it up Brian Walker the great talker LOL LOL

just have to put that one in there LOL
yeah , LOL LOL
Brian is one busy man. I have been watching his videos for a few years now...and it amazes me how he gets the information across in his tutorials.

Timster, I had no clue that you belonged to this forum before I signed up. I have been watching your tutorials also. I like the way do your videos like "A Day In The Life Of A Computer Tech".

Big thanks to both of you for what you do...

Tim, Because of you... I have Hard Drive Magnets holding tools all over my shop....lol

Again, Thank's guys!
Thanks Larry. I think it's great that we all have a place to share our knowledge and learn from each other.
Pages: 1 2