Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Where to buy a Windows 7 CD with all editions of windows, no license?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

I deal with a lot customers running windows 7, but it is hard to download an ISO file, even the windows 7 download page doesn't help because it doesn't work the product keys. As you know it is easy to download a Windows 8.1 or 10 ISO because they have a media creation tool which allows you to download an ISO image without entering a product key. But with 7, it isn't easy.

So please can you give me a link where I can buy a windows 7 cd/dvd with all editions no license so I can create an ISO using the tools I have and put it on my multiboot USB

Thanks

RECdevicehelper
Check out my video I made.

OK where do I get the windows 7 32 bit and 64bit iso from?
Rev all you need is a windows 7 Ultimate 64 and 32bit to get all edition

were you can get the iso from you can get them online I will not be sharing publicly on were you can get them. from
(12-31-2016, 02:35 PM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]Rev all you need is a windows 7 Ultimate 64 and 32bit to get all edition

were you can get the iso from you can get them online I will not be sharing publicly on were you can get them. from
That is the problem, I want to download a genuine ISO, not a corrupted one or a illegal one, I don't where online though, can you privately send me the link for the iso or give me a link to buy a genuine windows 7 x64 and 32bit cd without a license, so I can use ImgBurn to make the ISO and put it on my multiboot usb
i have send you link in pm i don't know Microsoft don,t allow people to download iso from the website makes no sense
Compton I have sent you a private message!

Thanks Compton for that, I am downloading it as we speak, Once I have downloaded it, I will test it with Virtual box and let you know, then we can close the thread.
You will need a key to download them here. Download Windows 7 or Download Using Free Third-Party Tool
(01-01-2017, 05:09 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]You will need a key to download them here. Download Windows 7 or Download Using Free Third-Party Tool
Thanks Brian, but the first method with a windows 7 key doesn't work, the third party tool by heidoc has given a corrupt ISO. Anyway, Compton pm me and gave me a link to download it and I have downloaded now.

I have tested the ISO Compton, it is a good, clean image. Thanks Compton, problem solved - thread closed
Glad you got it sorted.