Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Windows Backup and restore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
windows backup and restore

taking a long time to create that system image

I have turn off windows denfender

it a network backup
(11-28-2016, 08:44 PM)kyle_elliott Wrote: [ -> ]windows backup and restore

it a network backup
Hi kyle_elliott,

the reason it taking a long time because you are saving on a server, which normally will take a long time depending on the network speed. This is normal, so you will have to be patient, if there are any errors when trying to create it, please Take screenshot using Snipping Tool and post in your next reply.

Also If I were you, I would save it on a external hard drive, which would be faster and less time consuming.

Hope this helps

Thanks

RECdevicehelper
(11-28-2016, 09:12 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote: [ -> ]

it a network backup
Hi kyle_elliott,

the reason it taking a long time because you are saving on a server, which normally will take a long time depending on the network speed. This is normal, so you will have to be patient, if there are any errors when trying to create it, please Take screenshot using Snipping Tool and post in your next reply.

Also If I were you, I would save it on a external hard drive, which would be faster and less time consuming.

Hope this helps

Thanks

RECdevicehelper

I get these error 0x807800C5,0x80780148,0x80070005
(11-28-2016, 09:24 PM)kyle_elliott Wrote: [ -> ]

it a network backup
Hi kyle_elliott,

Hope this helps

Thanks

RECdevicehelper

Is it possible to take a snapshot of the error? If not don't worry about it.
(11-28-2016, 09:39 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote: [ -> ]

it a network backup
Hi kyle_elliott,

Hope this helps

Thanks

RECdevicehelper

sorry I have picture but they are to big to uploads if you have an email I would be happen to email then too you
(11-28-2016, 09:52 PM)kyle_elliott Wrote: [ -> ]

it a network backup
Hi kyle_elliott,

Hope this helps

Thanks

RECdevicehelper

sorry I have picture but they are to big to uploads if you have an email I would be happen to email then too you
Please could you zip up those pictures and post that zip in your next reply by follwing this tutorial: https://briteccomputers.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=2871&highlight=Zip+up+file
I know this tutorial is for log file but it is the same process for pictures.
(11-28-2016, 10:28 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2016, 09:52 PM)kyle_elliott Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-28-2016, 09:12 PM)RECdevicehelper Wrote: [ -> ]Hi kyle_elliott,

Hope this helps

Thanks

RECdevicehelper

Please could you zip up those pictures and post that zip in your next reply by follwing this tutorial: https://briteccomputers.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=2871&highlight=Zip+up+file
I know this tutorial is for log file but it is the same process for pictures.
it still don't work

i just really fixed
I don't see any photo posted did you fix the error ?
kyle_elliot Wrote:it still don't work

i just really fixed
Have you solved the issue?
(11-29-2016, 07:51 AM)RECdevicehelper Wrote: [ -> ]
kyle_elliot Wrote:it still don't work

i just really fixed
Have you solved the issue?
No haven't solved the issue it have been creating a system image of my hard drive and still not finished

Does Windows restore and backup only do one system image on the first backup or does it do more that one system image
Pages: 1 2 3