Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Microsoft aggressively pushes Edge with taskbar ads in Windows 10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks for sharing f23948
f23948 Thanks for this.
Thanks
Thanks for the update
Thanks
I wish that MS would not hammer us with these ads because we are NOT using edge - I had to remove the shortcut from the taskbar for Edge because I would have something pop up in the taskbar while I am trying to do something - It is bad enough that they want us to update mostly unchecked, but now they have the nerve to tell us to use Edge, which still seems to be lacking things!

Man I hate that Sad

Brian
(11-06-2016, 04:45 PM)baker7 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish that MS would not hammer us with these ads because we are NOT using edge - I had to remove the shortcut from the taskbar for Edge because I would have something pop up in the taskbar while I am trying to do something - It is bad enough that they want us to update mostly unchecked, but now they have the nerve to tell us to use Edge, which still seems to be lacking things!

Man I hate that Sad

Brian
Yeah I know that feeling, it is not nice Sad Microsoft really need to pull their act together.