Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new to Britec Forums. Watched the videos for a while and thought I would join the forums in hopes of answring in occasional technical question.
Hi stein,

Welcome to Britec Tech Support Forum!

Please make sure you read the Forum Rules and make sure you fully understand them before creating a new thread. We will be happy to answer any technical questions you have, so feel free to post a thread in the correct forum, but like I said before, make sure read and understand the forum rules.

Thanks for joinning

RECdevicehelper
(11-04-2016, 07:22 AM)RECdevicehelper Wrote: [ -> ]Hi stein,

Please make sure you read the Forum Rules and make sure you fully understand them before creating a new thread. We will be happy to answer any technical questions you have, so feel free to post a thread in the correct forum, but like I said before, make sure read and understand the forum rules.

Thanks for joinning

RECdevicehelper

welcome to the stein525

REC I think he would understand the first time you said read forum  rules  

read forum rules is a good point to make you don't want to over do it

you could scary people from posting Smile
(11-04-2016, 11:24 AM)Compton Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2016, 07:22 AM)RECdevicehelper Wrote: [ -> ]Hi stein,

Thanks for joinning

RECdevicehelper

welcome to the stein525

REC I think he would understand the first time you said read forum  rules  

read forum rules is a good point to make you don't want to over do it

you could scary people from posting Smile
Okay thanks Compton, I have learnt something new and will keep it in mind for the future Smile My job as a moderator is to support people, not scare them lol
Welcome to the forum Stein
Welcome Stein
Welcome Stein Big Grin
Hello Stein.