Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Forum brand new theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Thanks Brian, Much appreciated
Another thing to fix! Lets say I am creating a tutorial and have attached a picture, but I want to remove it, I can't. It try and click yes but it doesn't do anything. It can also freeze, see image for more detail:
[attachment=2048]
I think I took the ability away to stop people delete attachments, something Guilty Spark found. 
(11-11-2016, 01:36 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]I think I took the ability away to stop people delete attachments, something Guilty Spark found. 
Ok, but I suggest you give us the ability because lets say I needed to make a last change on a picture, I would have to cancel the thread and start it again!
I agree with rec on this one I don,'tt see people removing any attachments

the biggest problem on forum is people posting photo using links then going dead

I mean the same could happen when it comes to embedding videos or posting link to a website

something you have to be pro active what I do is if someone post a link to a photo

I will just grab photo and post it on the forum
I will sort it tomorrow when not drunk  Dodgy
take it easy on the Jack Daniel Britec the Jack Daniel tech LOL
Looks like the setting is set? Can you do it on the old theme? Compton can you try please.

[attachment=2065]
(11-12-2016, 11:41 AM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like the setting is set? Can you do it on the old theme? Compton can you try please.
No I can't remove the attachment on the old theme, even if I click on update attachment, the file is still there and I cannot remove it.
can't select yes or no

[attachment=2068]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6