Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Grand Theft Auto V - BSOD & Turned off PC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently installed game this morning, everytime while i start the game, BSOD appears about 1 second and then my computer turned off by itself, any suggestions?

and i never have problems with Windows 7
maybe that game doesn't support windows 10
hi, i keep double clicking on whocrashedSetup.exe and it doesn't want to open, any suggestions???
Jon Gilbe Wrote:hi, i keep double clicking on whocrashedSetup.exe and it doesn't want to open, any suggestions???

Try deleting and downloading again.
nevermind fixed, i put new power supply now the game works perfectly now the thread closed

also scanned with sfc, no errors found
(10-14-2016, 04:29 AM)JonĀ Gilbert Wrote: [ -> ]nevermind fixed, i put new power supply now the game works perfectly now the thread closed

also scanned with sfc, no errors found
Glad you solved your problem. In future, If you are unsure if a game will work on your system, you can test it with System Requirements Lab
Make sure you have the latest
  • Graphics Drivers
  • Update Game Drivers & Patchs
thank you guys, it wasn't BSOD, i don't know why my monitor turned blue while my PC turned off by itself but i already put new power supply and it's fully fixed! thank you guys
Problem Solved - Thread Closed