Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: Antivirus blocking rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I hope you have removed the other antimalware as well. Just keep Windows Defender for now

Please upload a screenshot of the startup programs from the task manager
I have removed all Malwear, Spywear programs from my PC I also removed my AV (AntiVirous) I was uing Avast but thinking of installing Comodo I have used this befor but had a problem with the Comodo firewall shutting down the PC this is caused because windows do not like you using a nother Firewall, so if I dont instal the firewal it should work ok, then hopfullie this AV blocking rule will be obsoleat. Fingers crossed.
(10-08-2016, 01:32 PM)VamP Wrote: [ -> ]I have removed all Malwear, Spywear programs from my PC I also removed my AV (AntiVirous) I was uing Avast but thinking of installing Comodo I have used this befor but had a problem with the Comodo firewall shutting down the PC this is caused because windows do not like you using a nother Firewall, so if I dont instal the firewal it should work ok, then hopfullie this AV blocking rule will be obsoleat. Fingers crossed.

Thanks! Please upload that screenshot of the startup programs as I asked you to
Will do
I can still see a Comodo process in there. Like I requested, please just let Windows Defender be the antimalware and remove the rest

I am asking you to do this temporarily so that we can narrow down the cause of the issue

It should look like this

[attachment=1886]
I have removed all Malwear and changed AV to comodo and now there is no sign of the problem. I think avast was the pronlem.? The system is working some what better now, boot time is a little faster and no more freezes me and my paranoia with all that malwear and spywear programs there is safe and there is paranoia safe Smile
That is nice to know. Just as a piece of advice, never keep more than one real-time antimalware
Solved - Thread Closed
Pages: 1 2 3 4