Britec Tech Support Forum

Full Version: UFO spotted in Devon 27 Sep 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Very interesting if you like UFO. This one was sited in Devon, England.
[attachment=1868]
Full article can be found below
Do these pictures prove Devon is a UFO hotspot
(10-01-2016, 10:33 AM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting if you like UFO. This one was sited in Devon, England.

Full article can be found below
Do these pictures prove Devon is a UFO hotspot
Thanks Britec! Very Intresting!
I wouldn't believe those pics if you payed me. A contrail like that it would have to move at some speed especially to get it as straight lined as it is, and someone just happened to have a camera pointing in the right direction and snapped it perfectly in center shot. Photoshop gets abused a lot!
Don''t know.... I would have to see it with my own eyes.
Timster you would have to be sober first, you see all sorts of stuff when your drunk  Big Grin
UFO is came from other planet
(10-01-2016, 06:44 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Timster you would have to be sober first, you see all sorts of stuff when your drunk  Big Grin

Hey I'm not the one posting fake images of UFO's am I? Dodgy
Watch out for the anal probes, they could be harvesting farts.
(10-02-2016, 02:06 PM)Timster Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2016, 06:44 PM)Britec Wrote: [ -> ]Timster you would have to be sober first, you see all sorts of stuff when your drunk  Big Grin

Hey I'm not the one posting fake images of UFO's am I?  Dodgy
Who says they are fake, anything is possible. Probably it is fake though LOL Big Grin
I don't think it's a UFO! If you notice that little circle if front looks like a time portal opening up! Could it be the U.S.S. Enterprise checking up on us from the future? Smile
Pages: 1 2